Oh No! We’re All At Danger From The Pills, Poisons, Pesticides, And Plutonium That Taint Our Tap Water. And The Answer…? A Simple Water Filter. You’ll Excuse Us If We’re Not Bowled Over…
We live in a world where fake news gets broadcast as ‘God’s honest truth’ at the speed of light. Someone only needs to fire off a tweet, and if it hits home, suddenly everyone’s talking about it – no matter if it’s true or otherwise…
So when we came across the Patriot Pure Water Pitcher, and it’s somewhat outrageous advertising telling us we’re at grave danger from the toxins in our drinking water, you’ll probably understand why we didn’t immediately rush to purchase one.
But we, probably much the same as you, will do anything to protect the wellbeing and health not only of ourselves, but of that of our loved ones. So this left us no choice but to dig deeper into the claims behind the Patriot Pure Water Pitcher, and – of course – the claims that our water is poisoning us…
Read on to discover exactly what we found out.
What do you get for your money withThe Patriot Pure Water Pitcher?
OK, so what the Patriot Pure Water Pitcher is, is a water purifying pitcher that promises to filter out pretty much every kind of toxin that might possibly be present in your drinking water.
Bad stuff, like:
- Chlorine: Because ingesting water that contains chlorine increases your risk of cancer by up to 93%! (Wow, that’s scary). The Patriot Pure Water Pitcher will filter out almost all of the chlorine in the water – 87.5% of it, to be exact.
- Fluoride: One of the real nasties… Highly toxic, with side effects such as arthritis, low testosterone, fertility issues, weak bones, thyroid problems, and more! It’s been banned from drinking water in China, but the US government still allow it to be added to ours…
- Lead: Remember the Flint Michigan water crisis? It’s real, and it could be happening in your town as well.
And there’s loads of other contaminants that lurk in our water. The Patriot Pure Water Pitcher also promises to get rid of 95-99.9% of the following:
- Chromium 6
- Chloroform – and lots more besides…
Who is The Patriot Pure Water Pitcher for?
Well, that’d be for anyone who wants to ensure that the water they drink is truly pure. So that’ll be everyone then… Not only does it get rid of these poisons, but it makes the water taste truly great – at a price far, far below that of buying bottle water. (And actually, buying bottled water is no guarantee that you’re getting water that’s toxin free, because the industry is barely regulated…)
So what’s the proof behind all these toxins in our water?
Well, you don’t have to look far to realize that all of these ‘water scares’ have their basis in real truth. The EPA admits that radiation in drinking water is common (apparently it’s being blown over from Japan). A 2016 Harvard study found that drinking water supplied to more than 6 million (yes, you read that right, 6 million!) Americans is unsafe, containing dangerous levels of PFAS (industrial chemicals).
Fox News have reported on it more than once. And according to the Water quality Association, the following are just a few of the more common tap water toxins:
And all of these have massively bad implications for our health. Now that is truly frightening stuff…!
The Pros and Cons of The Patriot Pure Water Pitcher
- The Patriot Pure Water Pitcher has a super generous capacity. It has a 1 gallon reservoir capacity, and the filter holds another ½ a gallon
- Certified results: The filter used in the Patriot Pure Water Pitcher has been 3rd party verified to exceed the accepted National Sanitation Foundation Standards.
- BPA-Free storage. Made from 100% FDA-approved food grade material and is 100% recyclable.
- Compact design – it literally fits in any fridge
- Long lasting and affordable filters. Each one filters a massive 150 gallons of water!
- And it makes the water taste fab!
- Probably the biggest con would be to think that other water filters (such as the famous, Brita) do the same job. Because we’ve checked them out, and there literally isn’t any other filter on the market that removes anywhere near as many toxins as this one.
The Bottom Line
Well, we have to say that we were extremely cynical when we came across the Patriot Pure Water Pitcher. But despite our best efforts to find at least one little thing to discredit their advertising claims, we couldn’t find a single one…
And they even throw in some great extras if you purchase more than a single unit. Such as the report, ‘What’s in Your Tap Water?’, free shipping, a free supply of the Patriot Power Greens (a green superfood drink), and a Patriot Power Greens Shaker Bottle.
In addition, the Patriot Pure Water Pitcher comes with a no questions asked, 365 day, 100% money back guarantee if for any reason you’re not completely satisfied. And that, we have to say, really is putting your money where your mouth is…