These lists, updated hourly, contain bestselling items.
Here you can discover the best in Amazon,eBay Best Sellers, and find the top 100 most popular Amazon,eBay .
|Check this out ↓↓↓
My favorite items in Cell Phones&Accessories
The DROID RAZR MAXX has an advanced artificial intelligence monitors your behavior and self–optimizes to keep you running at peak effectiveness. Deploy your favorite apps even faster. Switch into silent mode automatically to avoid detection. Streamline everyday tasks to get 25 percent more battery life per charge.
DROID RAZR MAXX by Motorola at Play
The phone’s multiplayer gaming capabilities allow you to challenge friends to live peer-to-peer gaming, viewed through the device’s 4.3-inch Super AMOLED Advanced display with qHD resolution (960 x 540 pixels)–delivering console-quality graphics. The integrated HDMI connectivity also enables you to connect the device to your HDTV (or HDMI-compatible monitor) to experience your games, as well as purchased HD content in full 1080p (HDMI cable sold separately).
For multitaskers, the Mirror Mode function enables simultaneous streaming of video to the TV and on the device. You can also wirelessly stream video and audio to compatible DLNA devices.
With MotoCast, a free and exclusive app from Motorola, you get secure access to files and media on your computer. Play your entire collection of music and videos on your mobile device over Wi-Fi and 3G/4G networks. MotoCast also lets you use iTunes or Windows Media Player to sync the music files stored on your computer and smartphone.
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Ever Ready
- The Screen is gorgeous.
- Voice quality no matter what else it does, this is still a phone and an important issue (for me).
- SPEED, this may be true for all Verizon 4G LTE phones. Downloads are blazing fast. You can easily enjoy movies, sports, or videos without interruption.
- THE BATTERY is simply ridiculous. I have always had an issue with batteries and often carried a spare. While it is true the battery is not removable, i need to repeat myself… it is simply ridiculous. Today i ran video, audio and calls on & off all day and still have juice to spare (granted its new).
- The look/feel, size (note i am 6′ so i have to laugh when people say this is to big a phone, like gloves, I guess it depends on your hand size).
- Video i have read mixed reviews of the resolution but it looks great to me. I am certain it ill be bested in months & years to come but for now…
- It is not an Apple, i need choice in my life and am growing concerned about Apple’s market dominance. I enjoy and am delighted to support options.
- Build – it is a solid phone with Gorilla Glass front and Kevlar backing, with a solid feel. Much better than the original Droid Razr which was to thin.
- 32 GB – 16 GB internal & 16 GB on a Micro SD minus the normal OS requirements
- Duel Core chips.
- Idiot guides for those who have a disdain for instructions. They walk you through smart actions which further manage and extend battery life and reduce the need to manage daily functions.
- Smart camera / audio slide with out necessitating needless menus and turning on off the phone.
- Audio nice sound / player & the 4 G LTE allows for excellent streaming via Pandora, Spotify, Google music, Amazon or anything but i-tunes.
- No slide out keyboard, a feature i did not like about the original Droid.
- There is a learning curve esp comming from my original Droid. But here i would say that so too was there with the first car navigation system or the PC for that matter and i do not see anyone regretting learning new things.
- Price (i leave it up to you to say on this point).
- Odd curved corners not as elegant as some of the new phones.
- 1.2 Mhz processor wish it was 1.5 (although i don’t really know what the difference would be but more, more, more = future proof on these things).
- No Ice cream (it will get there and from my friends with the Nexus there are still bugs and apps in 4.0 which need to be addressed & updated).
- Camera esp in low light could be better.
At the end of the day nothing is perfect and the spring will surely see newer /better phones but i am very happy with this model.
by Paul(Jersey City)
- Close Call
Rezound: Very familiar feel and operation. Nice screen but bulkly(with reported bad battery life an extended battery is not an option for me). Camera was fast and took good pics.Nexus: Best looking phone, camera was fast and took good pics. ICS seemed weird but it was fast. Samsung Screen impressive once again. No sdcard is tough to live with. Not heavy at all.
Spectrum: Feels cheap. The UI isn’t the best in the world. Very light. Takes great pics. Honestly i was just worried because its a LG phone. They have not been very good so far.
Rar Maxx: Nice solid feel. Very nice screen. Very zippy. The camera was dissappointing. But the idea of a super battery and reports of ICS builds coming out soon, it was hard to pass up.
Anyway, i have had the MAXX for about 24hrs now. I haven’t cycled the battery though. So i really can’t comment on the battery. But it seems like the real deal so far
Big Sharp screen.
UI not quite as useful as Sense UI but it looks Much better
Easy access to SD/SIM cards
Uses standard micro usb cord
Signal is strong( I don’t live in a 4G LTE area though)
Good call quality
As far as I know lack of FTP support over bluetooth
Camera still isn’t very good(But i think its a software thing thus can be improved)
A ton a bloatware!
Price! (I realize some patience goes a long way. By next month it probably be $149 – $199)
Screen Bezel. Its too thick. When typing in landscape i find myself tapping the bezel and not the space key. I thought the screen was being unresponsive.
Developer Support – I’m not a developer but i look to them for help alot. Motorola hasn’t been too cooperative with the Razr’s
Overall – Good phone. Verizon needs to stop with these $299 phones. (I know…. i got it like an idiot!) If you get this phone i don’t think you will be dissappointed. Motorola is really supporting this phone. Its sad LG got the best TV commerical though (R2D2 vs Spectrum lol)
- highly recommended
lastly, a BIG BIG A+ to amazonwireless as a whole. customer service in swapping the old for the Maxx was as smooth as can be. would absolutely do business again.